If you feel like having some exquisite Spanish dish, this is the way to go! This dish is fantastic, medium difficulty - so grab some wine and get on to the challenge!
1 Bogavante (Lobster), cut in big pieces
1 cup Rice
3 cups Fish Fumet
1 Onion, chopped
1 Red Pepper, chopped
2 Tomatoes, grated
1/2 cup White Wine
2 tbsp. Red Pepper Paste (carne de ñora or pimiento chorizero, you may find it in a Mediterranean product store - if you don't, just replace with a bit more red pepper)
2 garlic cloves, chopped
1 tbsp. Paprika
Salt and Pepper
1. Sprinkle the bogavante pieces with salt and pepper. Heat a skillet to high heat and sear the bogavante for 3 minutes.
2. Add the garlic and remove - both garlic and bogavante - from the oil and reserve.
3. Add more oil to the skillet if need, and cook the onion and pepper until onions are translucid.
4. Add the pepper paste, tomatoes, paprika and a bit more salt and pepper. Cook for 2 more minutes.
5. Add the wine and cook until alcohol evaporates.
6. Add the rice and cook until the rims are translucid.
7. Start adding the fumet in big spoons, and cook for about 15 minutes. Add the bogavante and cook for 5 more minutes - continue adding the fumet so it doesn't dry.
8. Serve with fresh parsley and lemon zest.